Contact:Ms Nicole Schmitz
Phone +49 211 601 firstname.lastname@example.org
Address:Köhler Kommunikation GmbH
Am Trippelsberg 43
40589 Düsseldorf, Germany
Your world is online. You love inspiring, creative web solutions and are annoyed by pages which are neither user-friendly, fast nor functional. Do it better and improve the user experience of online projects for our customers – including the who’s who of German business – and their end users. Work in a team who provide each other with optimal support and in a professional environment that offers inexhaustible opportunities to great minds (including yours, of course). Apply to Köhler Kommunikation – owner-managed and independent, we think and act in a simple, straightforward way. As a full-service agency, we develop effective brand, corporate and employee communication.UX/UI DESIGNER
Düsseldorf, GermanyThink analytically, plan creatively.
Contribute your experience, realise your ideas digitally.
- Put your knowledge of the latest digital topics, trends and technologies into practice, be it for a complex website, specific microsite, landing page or online ad.
- For you, every detail counts – and you put this level of thought into the development and visualisation of interactive prototypes and mockups, while considering usability in the user journey, in flowcharts, wireframes and search engine optimisation.
- You have high quality standards – you put this level of care into realising templates for programming and assets for content filling.
- You feel at home working in a team with Design and Art Direction. You can apply yourself to your customer projects and presentations here in a targeted and constructive way.
- With a completed vocational apprenticeship as a Digital Media Designer, a degree or a comparable qualification as well as very good knowledge of the common design tools (Adobe Creative Cloud and prototyping tools), you are able to fulfil a range of tasks quickly and effectively.
- You have already acquired one to three years of experience in a similar field.
- We look forward to receiving your application. Please let us know your salary expectations and possible start date.
Apply now via the 'Apply'
This vacancy is a full time position.